
If ever there's a song that makes my eyes get all teary-eyed and my hope in Christ become so strongly felt, it's this song. "No More Night" is one song that makes me wish life in this earth can just fast-forward, and we can get to the finale. My heart longs for that day when there will be "no more night, no more pain (oh yeah!), no more tears (I cry when I get to this part ;), never crying again... praises to the great I AM, we will live in the light of the RISEN LAMB!"
I share this song with you guys out there. We are approaching that day, may we all look forward to that beautiful day with fervent hope and faith. We shall all SOON be together-- happy and joyous with our loving Saviour! For more songs of inspiration, please visit Amy's blog.
2 comments:
That is just a gorgeous song! Thanks for sharing it.
Beautiful song filled with God's promise. Oh to be in the Light of the Risen lamb. This was beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a Blessed Sabbath,
Sherry
Post a Comment