Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disney on Ice

Every year since they started coming to Bangkok about ten years ago, I've never missed going to their shows. That is, until I gave birth to my baby. The ice skaters fascinate me, and the Disney part of it excites the child in me. I haven't gone for the past four years so I'm happy they're back in town! My boy is finally old enough to go! He is beside himself with excitement, and we're counting the hours.

We're watching Disney on Ice tonight!

4 comments:

h. said...

how was it?

IA. said...

Roo will say, "It was so much fun, auntie Hae!"

But for me who has watched better productions, it was okay, kind of dragging actually. The performers looked tired, and there weren't as many props and surprises as the previous shows.

Unknown said...

i like watching those kinds on TV :D hehehe wonder how are they on live performances..

IA. said...

Anne, it's a totally different experience watching it live. Hope you get to go to one soon, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.