Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sleep is Sound When We're at Peace with Each Other




9 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, that's something I don't see everyday. It's a remarkable friendship.

Toe said...

Haha! That is really extraordinary!

zherwin said...

wow, it reminds me of my dog that died years ago, she breastfeed a cat and she let the cat sleep near her just like her puppies.

IA. said...

Rach, it would be grand to see something like this more often, wouldn't it? It's really nice when friends just accept each other for who they are, and can just be themselves without any worry.

IA. said...

Toe, hindi nga ako makapaniwala when I first saw them, they were so comfortable with each other!

IA. said...

Zherwin, amazing din pala ang dog mo! At the tiger zoo where we saw these animals, the mama tiger also breasfed piglets which were wearing black-striped cloth around their bodies. Galing 'no?

Unknown said...

make love not war!! such a sweet, inspiring photo!

PS: I sent you a very impt email a few seconds ago. i hope you get to open it soonest! *crosses fingers*

IA. said...

Anne, our world is badly in need of such love! Unconditional, accepting love...

Hmm, I didn't get any email from you...basi na delay lang.

Unknown said...

ahay i sent two emails already..im wondering what happened..may i ask you a big favor? pwede mo ko ma try email sa anne1004@lycos.com? pls pls pls? ill see if the email add i used was the right one.